Epson SureColor T7200 44” Printer (A0+) 2 x Roll
- Part Number: C11CD68301A0
- Printing Method: 44” Precision Core TFP print head
- Single roll printer
- Media size: A0+ (914mm or 1118mm wide) rolls
- Resolution 2880 x 1440 DPI
- Ink: Ultrachrome XD Aqueous pigment ink
- Print Speed: 28sec/A1 on plain paper
- Also available in Postscript version
- Colours: Photo Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Compatible paper thickness: 0.08mm – 1.5mm
- Memory: 1GB
- Warranty: 12 months on-site surface
- Product Weight: 92kgs
- What’s in the box: Driver and utilities, ink set, main unit, power cable, setup guide, user manual, warranty documents
The SureColor SC-T7200 maximises performance in busy graphics, CAD and GIS production environments. The double paper rolls, fast print speed and integrated 36-inch scanner meet the market’s need for maximum productivity. Epson’s Precision Core TFP print heads do not need replacing and, together with UltraChrome XD ink, deliver the highest level of performance and value.
Ideal for graphics, CAD and GIS This high-speed, four-colour, large-format printer is designed to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics, CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail and education environments.
Double rolls with auto paper loading and auto switching between media couple maximum productivity with flexibility.
It features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing, and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs.
The combination of Epson’s Precision Core TFP print heads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media — including board up to 1.5mm thick.